|| Welcome to the Tak Times: Issue II. In this month's issue, we have created a "tournament edition" where all of our content is connected to or inspired by the recent 2020 U.S. Tak Open, hosted by the U.S. Tak Association.
What's inside Issue II:
- A round-by-round recap of the 2020 U.S. Tak Open, reliving all the drama of the tournament
- Game analysis in: The Making of a Master: EVRNjayhawker vs. Fwwwwibib
- Interview with the 2020 Tak Champion: Fwwwwibib
- Strategy advice in: 5 Tips on Capstone Placement from the 2020 U.S. Tak Open
- A modest proposal for the future in: Open the U.S. Tak Open?
- Tak & Kingkiller Trivia Round 2
- Nqeron's Puzzles- taken from tournament games!
You can support our work simply by reading and engaging with our content. Disagree with us. Contribute your thoughts and ideas. Our ultimate goal - and grand experiment - is to bring the community alive in conversation, debate, and more Tak games!
If you want to subscribe, you can do that here. If you want to follow us on Twitter, feel free. If you're interested in joining the team, we'd love to have you. Send us your questions, comments, and contributions, and most importantly, thank you for reading.