|| Welcome to the Tak Times: Issue II. In this month's issue, we have created a "tournament edition" where all of our content is connected to or inspired by the recent 2020 U.S. Tak Open, hosted by the U.S. Tak Association.
What's inside Issue II:
- A round-by-round recap of the 2020 U.S. Tak Open, reliving all the drama of the tournament
- Game analysis in: The Making of a Master: EVRNjayhawker vs. Fwwwwibib
- Interview with the 2020 Tak Champion: Fwwwwibib
- Strategy advice in: 5 Tips on Capstone Placement from the 2020 U.S. Tak Open
- A modest proposal for the future in: Open the U.S. Tak Open?
- Tak & Kingkiller Trivia Round 2
- Nqeron's Puzzles- taken from tournament games!
You can support our work simply by reading and engaging with our content. Disagree with us. Contribute your thoughts and ideas. Our ultimate goal - and grand experiment - is to bring the community alive in conversation, debate, and more Tak games!